Appreciation letter to Dad

Appreciation letter to Dad/ Sample Thank you Letter to Dad 


Daddy dear,
I am writing you Dad to tell you how lucky I am to be your daughter. That’s right, I am going to go all cheesy on you now.  First off, I just had this epiphany out of nowhere, that you’ve been so hard on me to teach me an important lesson. And that is to stand up for something. I get it now dad. I know I’ve been rebellious lately and that is because I couldn’t get what you are trying to point out. I was all caught up in myself and I guess that was part of the lesson too. You are such a wise father that I feel proud to be your daughter. Thank you, Dad, for opening my eyes to reality.
Love,
(Name)

Heartfelt Thank You Letter to Dad/ Thank you Note to Dad 

Dear Dad,
This may be a bit awkward but I just want to tell you seriously how grateful I am to be raised by you. Only now do I get the values that you were trying to teach me. I’ve been so selfish and immature all along that I thought it was just about you and your power tripping as a father of the family. I was dead wrong and I know that now. Forgive me for my wayward attitude. I know it’s not yet too late for me to change.  I will try to be the son you’ve always wanted. You are wise and wise men only seek the passing of their wisdom. Let me tell you that you have succeeded in that mission.
Much love,
(Name)

Heartfelt Thank You Message to Dad on Fathers Day/ What to write in a Thank you Note to Dad 

Dear Dad, 
I am sure you’ll feel weird about this. But I’m writing you because I want to let you know how much I appreciate you accepting who I am and what I am. We’ve had our heartaches and pains during my revelation that I was gay. I know it pains you to see me like this. But this is not a reflection of who you are, but of me. It’s the way that I am.  It wasn’t a smooth ride but we have come to terms already and I feel relieved. Thank you, Dad, for your understanding. Society will still bear its stigma on both of us. But I’m confident there will be acceptance in the long run.  Thanks for everything dad.
Love,
(Name)

Sample Thank You Wordings to Dad on Fathers Day/ What to write in a Thank you Letter to Dad 


Daddy dear,
I wanted you to know how lucky I feel being your son. That’s right, I’m going to go awkward all over you this time. Yes, I love you Dad, and that’s that. Why? Because you are the best dad one can have. I’m not asking for money nor am I in any trouble whatsoever. I just read this fantastic book that’s quite life changing. I’ve read that when you spread out positivity, your life would be filled with positive vibes everywhere. No, I’m not going crazy. After all, when else would I say these words. I did not want to wait for Christmas or your birthday. I want you to know I appreciate you being my dad. Every single day.
Love much,
(Name)

Other Related Links you may Like:

No comments:

Post a Comment